Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Does anyone know how to die an allready bloomed lily green?

i would like to put a green lily in my hair for St. Patricks day and i was wondering if anyone knew how to turn a white lily green. I know i can put one in green food coloring but i dont know when to put it in and how long it needs to be in there





ThanksDoes anyone know how to die an allready bloomed lily green?
I used to teach and we'd do that with carnations - I think you need 2 or 3 days if I remember right. since St. Pat's is tomorrow I would call some florists and see if they have a flower safe paint spray....or, go to a hobby/craft store and buy spray paint knowing the flower will die. They have ';tie die'; spray paint in the fabric sections....or I have seen some cake decorating spray paint too..





good luck!Does anyone know how to die an allready bloomed lily green?
Craft stores have floral paint in spray cans... you can just take the flower anfd spray away.....





Too late for this year but you can always do it next year.
You can probably find a fake one at a craft store.


For future reference, just put food coloring in the vase with the flower and the flower will turn whatever color the water is. It does take a few days though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin