Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My daylily blooms are down in the foliage so that they can't be seen. what is wrong?

The daylilies have been dug and divided, but this year's blooms are the same. I didn't have this problem until last year. The daylilies are planted in good soil and have been fed with natural fertilizer.My daylily blooms are down in the foliage so that they can't be seen. what is wrong?
I have had day lillies for about 11 years but have seen no pattern regarding the placement of the blooms. Usually they are up and down the stalk. I think that you are doing everything right from what you have described.My daylily blooms are down in the foliage so that they can't be seen. what is wrong?
They are like that at times,,mine are great one time and the next they they look sick,,did you try miracle grow,,I usually put my bulbs or what ever I transplant,in a container of miracle grow solution let it set for about 30 min ,,before I transplant them ,,seems to it sure them from going into shock,,no set back,,because when you transplant their roots have to do the things where they before,you transplant them,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin