Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is Orlando Bloom's real email adress?

I mean The real EmailWhat is Orlando Bloom's real email adress?
dont think anyone knowsWhat is Orlando Bloom's real email adress?
Omg are you serious....Please you wont get the real one.....why are you wasting your time........grow up sweetie
Yeah, he shares it with general public. As if!
orlandobloomtheactor@hotmail.com
If I knew that answer, I would be emailing him instead of being here right now!
yeah, good luck finding that one n not gettin arrested for stalking
I don't know. When you get it, ask him to send me Jennifer Anniston's.
Sure. It's obloom@stalker.com
r u retarded?...how the hell r we suppose to know, it's not like he's gonna give HIS PERSONAL EMAIL address to psychos like u
Dunno ..why ? i don't think any1 knows !
STALKER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin