Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is Orlando Bloom's number?

Does anyone know Orlando Bloom's mobile number?





[lol everyone was doing this for Jonas Bro's, ..thought i'd give it a try]





=D xoxWhat is Orlando Bloom's number?
1-831-905-4313 ;)What is Orlando Bloom's number?
LOL





Actually, from what he's said in interviews, he doesn't carry a cell. Though he just recently finally got a computer, so maybe he finally got a cell too.





And personally, if I was a huge celebrity, my number would be a closely guarded secret. I'd also have caller ID and never answer if I didn't recognize the number. LOL
My Uncle is one of his nobody best friends from Middle School.( Orlando Bloom's)





714-365-1427






I don't know, but if you figure it out, let me know. For the record, he's drop-dead gorgeous.





Guys, she's not being serious. If you'd read the rest of her question, you'd infer this.
1-800-YOU'RE-A-STALKER





if you're not serious... he likes pudding
not even a joke, ill send it to you in an email





i know him, and he just does not want creeps calling him but you seem aight
3333-Imahotbabyboy
1-800-get-bloom
1-888- stalker
1-800-SEX-MEUP
1-800-YOUR-GAY
hold on let me get my phone book





its 999 or 911 if you live in america you tit






1-800-GET-A-LIFE
He lives at #22 Lover's Lane and his number is: 555-5555
hahaah!


hate jonas bro's but love orlando%26lt;3


haha i wish i knew his digits 2 :(



*rolls eyes*
718-202-3161 ;)
867-5309
619-7290
you must be just as stupid as the jonas brothers and miley cyrus fans.
Nope.
wowww..





a little desperate there?





but i like the jonas bros too (:
i love this guy but sorry
let me know when you get it
1-800-u will never get it!! the number is toll free

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin