Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ok i am going to ask you a queston... who is hotter Johnny Depp or Orlando bloom?

In my offense i choose Orlando what do you think?Ok i am going to ask you a queston... who is hotter Johnny Depp or Orlando bloom?
I'm an Orlando girl, myself. Johnny is a bit too angry looking for me, though I did like him when I was a teenager.Ok i am going to ask you a queston... who is hotter Johnny Depp or Orlando bloom?
Johnny and Orlando are both hot in different ways.





Johnny Depp is already a pro, he has an amazing career, he is one of the most talented actors in the world.





Orlando Bloom is almost boyishly charming, he did some pretty good and enjoyable movies, I've been a fan of his since I first saw him at the cinema in ';LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring';, but he cannot be compared to Johnny.





First of all, their age difference is big, they belong to different generations.
I think they are both equally hott! Johnny Depp is really hott for his age and Orlando Bloom is just so damn sexy! Johhny Depp was super hott when he was younger too..just look at him in Cry-Baby! I love them both and I just can't say one of them is hotter than the other. lol.
Johnny Depp is soooo sexy! Orlando is a stuck up jerk and isnt even hot. If anyone thinks Orlano Bloom is even close to hot they got vision problems. If your straight and a girl like me you would think Johnny Depp is hot. duh
Orlando Bloom. I just dont like the goatee that Johnny is wearing. He looks better clean-shaven. Facial hair does nothing for him. When hes clean-shaven hes really handsome
No competition...Johnny Depp all the way.





Orlando is good looking in that ';pretty boy'; way but Johnny Depp is straight up manliness hot!
Personally i like orlando bloom better cause hes younger, johnny depp is like 40, and i just like all his movies!
def Orlando Bloom...





Johnny Depp only looks good in Pirates of the Carribean.
orlando bloom, fersuree,


johnny deppy isn't bad though!
Orlando Bloom is hotter.
Johhny Depp. I'm into manly lookin men, and Orlando is attractive, just not my type.
Orlando Bloom hands down Johnny Depp isn't even cute.
Orlando Bloom:) i love him and NO ONE is hotter than him:) there is just so much to him...inside AND out:)
Johnny Depp!!
Johnny Depp
Johnny Depp wins hands down!! He is soooo sexy, have you seen his new muscles?? 'drooles'
orlando bloom for sure!
mmmm johnny depp!
neither sorry
Ok I am going to answer a question.. Johnny Depp.
its got to be johnny depp for me he is so sexyx
Johnny Depp all the way. i do not care for Bloom's looks.
Johnny Depp...... hands down.
they are both hot but orlando bloom is hotter.but that is my opinion you should answer this ! well see ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin