Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Who do you think is hotter in Pirates of the Caribbean Johnny Depp of Orlando Bloom?

JOHNNY DEPP!!! OMG he is so Yummy!!! he is the hottest guy EVER!!!








More info: I just saw pirates 3 yesterday and I just wanted to add that in POC 3 Orlando Bloom is HOT!! ... I still say my hunnie Johnny Depp is hotter but Orlando Bloom in the 3rd movie is super HOT too!... I LOVE them both!! and I LOVE all the movies! they are awesome!Who do you think is hotter in Pirates of the Caribbean Johnny Depp of Orlando Bloom?
They are both hot in it.Who do you think is hotter in Pirates of the Caribbean Johnny Depp of Orlando Bloom?
Orlando Bloom, of course! Johnny's a pirate always in these movies, so he doesn't look that cute.
Orlando Bloom all the way!
Orlando! I don't know why everyone likes Johnny Depp. I like Orlando much better
Orlando Bloom %26lt;3%26lt;3%26lt;3 Though Johnny is a hottie too.
JOHNNY DEPP!!! I love love love him. I think that he is sooo hott, especially in Pirates of the Caribbean, him in that pirate get up is just so yum! Orlando is hot also, he has a cute look about him, but there is just something about johnny depp that just gets me goin! lol. I think that in real life (not as a pirate) Johnny is just very unique looking, he isn't the ';typical'; hollywood hunk, which i think makes him even more attractive...just my opinion though! ;)
Johnny Depp, I love Orlando Bloom in Lord of the Rings movies. But johnny has been around longer And, you have to give it to him he's hot for his age.
Orlando Bloom!!!!!
johnny for sure. but orlando has something about him too..
In pirates 1 and 2 Johnny Depp, in pirates 3 both Johnny Depp and Orlando bloom
both because im greedy lol
johnny depp man! the eyeliner makes him look so much more sexier!








i dunno.. i personally find orlando bloom's been uglified lately
Orlando bloom im not a boy im a girl
they're both super hot!!! but if i can only pick one...well in my opinion i think its ORLANDO BLOOM!
they r both gorgeous and major HOTTIES but i think orlando bloom!!!!!
Orlando Bloom of course! Johnny is cute to but Orlando is way cuter.
Orlando Bloom
That's a hard one. THEY ARE BOTH HOTTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
johnny depp of course
Both hands down lol
Johnny Depp !! What a man !! Orlando Bloom is to girlie for me !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin