Thursday, June 24, 2010

Lilacs are blooming! What can I do with the blooms? Dry them? Make potpourri?

What can I do with my beautiful lilac blooms? Should I make potpourri? If so, can you tell me how? Any other ideas?Lilacs are blooming! What can I do with the blooms? Dry them? Make potpourri?
LILACS are my favorite!! I would use them in an arrangement for the table or anywhere else in the house! The aroma from them is unbelievable, and your guests will notice the smell as soon as they walk through the door!!!!Lilacs are blooming! What can I do with the blooms? Dry them? Make potpourri?
Hang them upside down in a dark closet to dry, arrange them in a vase and spray them w/starch it works. Michaels Craft Shops have a drying siligant you use in the microwave for faster results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin