Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ladies would you rather Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom?

I gotta go with Mr. Depp. He is just so dark and mysterious.Ladies would you rather Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom?
bloom..hes got that sweet- sexy guy thing going on...yummy lolLadies would you rather Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom?
johnny deppp
I'm sorry (because it bugs me when people don't choose too) but I'd have to say neither. But to keep me from ticking you off for not choosing, here's my reason.





I don't see the big deal about Johnny Depp. I don't know why women are attracted to him. He looks like he doesn't shower and he's stick thin.





I don't see the big deal about Orlando Bloom either. He has a little boy face and barely has any lips.





Both, I just find unattractive.
Denzel Washington!
Depp.
Johny Depp he is so much hotter although i favor both guys orlando is too thin.i like johny's abs
Johnny Depp is WAY cuter than Orlando Bloom.. sorry for the people who like Orlando.... :-)
Orlando Bloom...Johnny looks kinda old up close...
Johnny Depp ofcourse! ^^
bloom
Depp--definitely.
Orlando Bloom is too young and pretty for me. Johnny Depp all the way!
Mr. Bloom for me! Johnny Depp is ok, but I luv Orlando!
orlando hot hot hot he is also a great actor
Johnny Depp all the way baby!!!!!!! that man is so attractive it's not even fair!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin