Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Where can I get pics of Sexy Orlando Bloom???

I want to put one of his pics for my desktop, can you help me??? ^.^ Anyways if you know a good site where i can get the pic please tell me!!!Where can I get pics of Sexy Orlando Bloom???
go to any search engine





click on images then type in Orlando Bloom. Then click on the picture you like. open it up so its the biggest it could get. Then right click on it and click on set as background. tah-dah!Where can I get pics of Sexy Orlando Bloom???
www.yahoo.com


www.google.com


www.aol.com


www.gettyimages.com


www.webshots.com


www.images.com


www.clipart.com


www.wallpapers.com
you can always try google or yahoo just press images type in his name and they will show you the pics
just go to google.com and click on images, or yahoo.com and click on images.
at google.com
  • hair show
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin