Thursday, June 24, 2010

Who do you prefer Orlando Bloom,Johnny Depp,or Keira Knightly???

just say which one you prefer and you can only choose one thank you (^_^)Who do you prefer Orlando Bloom,Johnny Depp,or Keira Knightly???
ORLANDO BLOOM ALL THE WAYWho do you prefer Orlando Bloom,Johnny Depp,or Keira Knightly???
Thanks for picking my answer i total agree with you Report Abuse

JOHNNY DEPP!!!! I love everything! He pretty much CREATED pirates of the caribbean! Orly and Kiera just went along with it. I love Kiera though. She's really funny. Orly's just ehhhhh
DEFINITELY Keira Knightley. Girl power!!
Johnny Depp%26lt;3
No question here... Johnny Depp!!
ughhhhhhhhhh thats hard!!! You know what I'm gonna choose two either way Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom!!!
Johnny Depp of course :)
Keira Keira Keira!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


shes amazing!


why it feels like ill be the only girl, who votes for Keira? teehe sorry guys orlando bloom is not my type of guy neither johnny is. :/
Johnny Depp, no contest
Johnny Depp, for sure.
Johnny Depp ...always!. I like him in all senses...
I like Orlando Bloom the most he is a cutee.
Johnny Depp. Thank You
Keira is LIFEE


Def Keira


she's the strong one in the groop
johnny depp
Johnny Depp
Orlando Bloom!
It depends in what context - looks, acting ability or shagability? (mind you I don't think I would kick either of them out of bed if they came knocking (including keira!)


But if I had to choose - Johnny Depp. Best actor, gorgeous and rather quirky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin