Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Who is sexier, orlando bloom or jake gyllenhaal?

you can also tell me who goes better with meWho is sexier, orlando bloom or jake gyllenhaal?
Jake Gyllenhaal ,definitely!!! *drool*


But Orlando Bloom is pretty sexy, too.


Tough question, though!Who is sexier, orlando bloom or jake gyllenhaal?
jake is soooooooo fine even in broke back mountian loved him naked on that cliff
I prefer Jake...
ORLANDO bloom
Orlando but he would go better with me so you can have Jake.
Orlando! All the way! He is SO SEXY and ADORABLE.
ooo well orlando bloom has those rugged features like his sharp eyes, dark hair, and dominant chin. however, jake gyllenhaal has those big deep eyes and more of a cleaner look. orlando can tend to look a little dirty so i would say jake.
orlando
orlando bloom with out a doubt, hes just a certain aura of sexiness around him
Orlando Bloom is def. sexier. He looks hot as a pirate.


Jake Gyllenhaal is ugly in my opinion. I never thought he was good looking.


I don't think any of them would be good for you since they are famous and prob. both have gf's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin