Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Are you like the flowers that bloom at night, only opening when the darkest of time comes?

..and sharing your beauty with the company of the moon?





what I'm trying to say is...Do you open up to others at an unexpected time to explain who you really are?...and hope you will be heard or seen for what you are to gain understanding from others..?Are you like the flowers that bloom at night, only opening when the darkest of time comes?
that is something to think about it.. and i can relate to what you are saying..i believe i am something like that..Are you like the flowers that bloom at night, only opening when the darkest of time comes?
No, but thanks for asking!
Thats a little bit like me.
wow, you have just


described me
Nice poetic question, but no, I'm not.
that was so beautiful even though i didn't understand what you said but it sounds completely awesome.
I think I am....maybe~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin