Friday, December 11, 2009

What kind of flower blooms at midnight?

I think I heard of such a thing but I'm not sure.What kind of flower blooms at midnight?
Mauerbl眉mchen looking good at midnight after a few drinks.What kind of flower blooms at midnight?
I believe it is called the Marla Singer Man Trap.
somebody called?
Plants such as Cestrum nocturnum of family Solanaceae (Brinjal family), Nyctanthes sp. of family Nyctaginaceae blossom at night.
There are many flowers that bloom only at night. Most of these are pollinated by moths. I think the only British example is the night-flowering catchfly, Silene noctiflora.





The only other example I can name specifically is several species of wild pineapple are pollinated by bats.
The Vampires necrophilia-rose, or is it the Werewolves maul-flower?
There are flower s that bloom in the evening...not sure which one would actually have an internal clock to know it would be midnight. The evening primrose is one that blooms in the evening.
Those whose pollinators fly by night.
  • loan rates
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin