Saturday, December 5, 2009

Who thinks Orlando Bloom was hot in Pirates Of The Carrbean?

please just answer and no rude answers please thank you. and you can leave what ever answer you want,it just cant but mean.Who thinks Orlando Bloom was hot in Pirates Of The Carrbean?
You are kidding, right? Orlando was way too hot especially when he become the Captain of the Flying Dutchman. You see what a little mascara can do to people!!!





HOT! HOT! HOT! YAMMY HOT!Who thinks Orlando Bloom was hot in Pirates Of The Carrbean?
hell yh he's hot
Ohh he was so hot omg i love him more than ever. He is hot when hes like a pirate
Absolutely!! I really hope he makes more movies in the future!
Think about your question....


That a no brainier ^-^


Well I still think he was hotter in the Lord of the Rings


~Peace ~ Shinshia
He is totally hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
was? gurl he IS hot.
of course he is!!! Did you see him at the end of PotC 3 wearing the head band? Whooo!! That was sexy!!! If you want more of orlando search on youtube for orlando bloom on extras. I was laughing soooo hard!!
The guy's an idiot! At the Teen Choice Awards when he accepted be hottest male celebrity of the year, he's like ';you know what I don't get? How you guys all know how sweaty I am';. IDIOTA I say!!!
yeah hes hot but so is johnny depp
heck yes. he always iss %26lt;333
Oh yeah.
Oh he's just hot in general!!!!
Me
i don't know a time when he isn't hot!


he is AMAZING!!!!
ORLANDO BLOOM IS A SEXY BEAST!!!!!
ME!!!!
I love Orlando Bloom. Yes, he was totally hot in Pirates of the Carribean. Did you see the third movie yet? I just saw it. It was totally awesome. I nearly cried near the ending. If you haven't seen that movie then you should. I loved it so much. I want to go again.





Orlando is amazing. I love him a lot, too. He's just so beautiful. I can't explain it. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin