Friday, December 11, 2009

Who is more handsome orlando bloom or johnny depp and why?

personally it would be johnny deppWho is more handsome orlando bloom or johnny depp and why?
When his hair is cut or styled and he is clean shaven I think Depp is one of the finest looking males on the planet!Who is more handsome orlando bloom or johnny depp and why?
orlando bloom cuz he's younger and he doesn't have children
Johnny Depp, there is something about him. Orlando Bloom is way too much sugar.
orlando bloom becuz her sexy and ever1 can c that, but johnny depp is to but not better then orlando
definitely johnny depp...he's got mesmerising eyes and a captivating profile.


orlando bloom's too cute to be handsome.
Both r very attractive, but I'd have 2 say Orlando. He seems more outgoing and friendlier. Johnny is very reserved and quiet when it comes 2 speaking and interviews. I think it's sexy, but I'd prefer Orlando's enthusiasm. So I choose Orlando
Orlando Bloom, hands down. Johnny Depp is creepy
Johnny...definately...I've loved him since 21 Jumpstreet!!!
  • loan rates
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin