Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Orlando Bloom,Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, George Clooney?

Which would you.......


Kiss


Marry


Have sex with


Push off a cliffOrlando Bloom,Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, George Clooney?
None of the above! Im a Jude Law fan! HAHA ROFLMAO JKOrlando Bloom,Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, George Clooney?
I'd love to do this all with Johnny (except the cliff thing, of course) but I don't want to to simply put it like, 'I'll do it all with Johnny Depp!' that'll be stupid, seeing as you gave choices.





So...





I think I'll kiss George Clooney, marry Brad Pitt, and have sex with Johnny. Bloom, I'll gladly push him off a cliff.
Kiss, Marry, Have sex with - Johnny Depp


Push Off a cliff - Orlando Bloom, Brad Pitt, George Clooney.





Johnny's the only one who does it for me :)
Kiss Johnny Depp


Marry Orlando Bloom


Have sex with Brad Pitt


Push George Clooney off a cliff
push off a cliff - geroge clooney


kiss johnny depp


have sex with - orlando bloom


marry -brad pitt
kiss: any of them


push off a (short, grassy) cliff...(don't want them fatally hurt.you know) : all of them
Johnny Depp, all of the above, in that order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin