Friday, December 11, 2009

I cannot find a 3 set print of roses, one the start, one the bud, one the bloomed rose. Help!!?

I would like to hang three picture's on my wall and cannot find where to buy this on the internet. The three pictures would be the life stages of a rose. Does anyone know where I can find this?I cannot find a 3 set print of roses, one the start, one the bud, one the bloomed rose. Help!!?
You would find it difficult to get the same rose in all 3 stages of development?


Get yourself a good digy camera and go and take your own photo's of roses which depict the 3 stages of development you want from a rose. That way you know they are from the same variety of rose.I cannot find a 3 set print of roses, one the start, one the bud, one the bloomed rose. Help!!?
Personally, I'd go out and take pictures myself.


It'd probably also be really easy to find pictures of that description, maybe by different photographers, but they could still look good together.





I don't know of any set prints, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin