Friday, December 11, 2009

How many of you hated Orlando Bloom with a full Mohawk?

I think it was ugly. Check out this picture


http://www.orlandocentral.net/img/poll_h鈥?/a>How many of you hated Orlando Bloom with a full Mohawk?
yikes, he looks bad in that picture. Almost like count dracula from sesame street with the curvy haircut. I really think that is from when orlando was young, cuz now, he is so fine.How many of you hated Orlando Bloom with a full Mohawk?
I don't like him with that hairstyle but otherwise he's very HOT!
The only reason he had a mohawk is so he wouldn't get so hot while he was wearing the blond wig for his character ';Legolas'; in the Lord Of The Rings trilogy.
ew,gross! i nvr knew he had that
I am with you on this one ~ I think the structure of Orlando's face does not allow him to look hot with haircut of mohawk nature. He is more sexier with longer hair.
  • loan rates
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin