Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I am in love with an Orlando Bloom Look ALike what do i do?

HELP IM DYING 4 HIM!!!!!!!TELL ME A WAY TO GRT TO KNOW HIM WITHOUT A LOT OF CONVERSATION...I am in love with an Orlando Bloom Look ALike what do i do?
Grow up sweetie.I am in love with an Orlando Bloom Look ALike what do i do?
my guy is the spit'n image of Brad Pitt.................I spent 8 years ignoring him and acting disinterested......while all the other girls were swooning over him........now we are engaged
This is pretty funny. My favorite part is when she says ';tell me a way to (get) to know him without a lot of conversation...'; Great way to start a relationship! Good luck with that one.





Seriously... post this elsewhere, this is the ';wedding'; section.
ummmmmmm stand naked in front of him? NO, not really!!! You have to be able to hold intelligent conversations with guys to hold their interest.
this is the wedding section, not teenager girl LOVES someone section

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin