Friday, December 11, 2009

Who is better looking than David Beckham, Tyson Beckford, Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom?

What single person do you think outshines all these guys combined? Or is there a single person that is well known that is way better looking than each of these?Who is better looking than David Beckham, Tyson Beckford, Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom?
tommy CruiseWho is better looking than David Beckham, Tyson Beckford, Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom?
If we're talking pretty -Jordan Catalano in My So-called Life.


If we're talking mature - Ray Winstone


If we're talking to die for - Denzel's the man
I would have to say Keith Urban, Denzel Washington, Micheal Jordon, Kenny Chesney's ***. But I do love Johnny Depp.
Victoria Beckham, Jocelyn Beckford, Janet Depp and Natalie Bloom!
RICHARD 'hamster' HAMMOND always loved him and now he's more well known I can shout it from the rooftops get well soon xx
David Beckham
LL COOL J gotta love when he licks those lips
Who the hell place Bob Geldoff in this race. That Mother looks like a Shar pei on speed. Beckham is bed sexy. Beckford is gay sexy. Depp is gypsie caravan sexy. Bloom is girlie sensitive sexy with a twist of lime.
Beckham has a sissy voice, Tyson looks like a thug and should be successor to Iron Mike, Bloom is a sissy and Johnny is a damn cool humble dude.


Tom Cruise would beat them in purely looks but he is too short. So I have to say George Clooney- good looking, suave, charming and smart enough.


I would watch a Johnny Depp movie over all of the above though.
Well Mahmood you look just like me in your pic so I'd have to say you
My dad
tyson beckford, i would
Bob Geldoff
My husband.
Orlando Bloom wins.. then Johnny Depp.. but you need to take an interest in Josh Hartnett.. OMG!!! You have to love him! Charlene xx
Taye Diggs!!!
David Beckham
me 30 years ago whats so good about Beckham hes not that good being a footballer dosnt make you good looking
Orlando Bloom (Yeah , Nick Carter!!)
ORLANDO BLOOM!!! lol...obviously...=P
Neither one is all that great looking but I am a guy, but if I was a girl I'd pick Bloom.
Channing Tatum and Bruno Santos got those guys beat imo. Channing and Bruno are SMOKING HOT. In case anyone is wondering Bruno Santos is a famous male supermodel. IF u need any info on him go to Bruno Seasons.com
Brian McFadden - what a good looking bloke now.
Wentworth Miller!
none of the above. gordon ramsey wins that competition.
UGH so tough. All for guys have very big posters on my wall...but my list?





1. Orlando Bloom


2. Johnny Depp (So close to being in first, only reason why he's not i dont like the facial hair he sometimes sports


3. David Beckham


4. Tyson beckford.
I think I am better looking.
Johnny Depp.
David Beckham
Johnny Depp
drake bell + jesse mccartney + oliver james + jake thomas+jake gynehal+many more





if i rli have to choose from d list then david

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin