Saturday, December 5, 2009

Have you still got roses blooming in your garden?

I went to the park today and was surprised by the amount of buds still on the rose bushes.Have you still got roses blooming in your garden?
I don't have a garden but i have noticed the flowers that are still around, It is very mild for the time of year.Have you still got roses blooming in your garden?
The buds will not open properly,as they will rot the moment they start to open out.The rain rots them as not enough heat to dry the wet out.


If you have buds in your garden,cut them off as the poor rose needs a rest,and producing buds (seeds)is taking a lot of energy from the plant.
No, no roses in my garden, D. They're a bit high maintainance are roses, I stick to the 'if it comes up it deserves to stay up' method of gardening...
I did have until the frost got hold of them at the start of the week.



yes my daffodils r coming up already and my flowers are also blooming


hint hint!
no leaves but plenty of yellow flowers on Golden Anniversary.,standard mini.Popa
living near the pub i am not sure if they are Roses bloomers in my garden.
My daffodils are coming up already!
It must be Lovely there! It's 19 Degrees and 4 inches of snow here! Thanks D
No dear. I got a foot of snow blooming in my garden.





xx
No...there's half a foot of snow, and it's 6 degrees F.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin