Friday, December 11, 2009

I have an Orchid in my office that had 2-4 blooms the first couple weeks and now is bare?

I have follwed the instruction about watering and feeding. Mu office is well lit. I am not exactly sure what type it is but the label reads Den. Pung Pu Red. I need to know what to do to keep this alive. ThanksI have an Orchid in my office that had 2-4 blooms the first couple weeks and now is bare?
It takes a while for an orchid to flower after it has already flowered, so it should bloom in about 3 months just make sure to give it alot of fertilizer.I have an Orchid in my office that had 2-4 blooms the first couple weeks and now is bare?
Has the temperature in the office changed? Is the heat running? Make sure it is not in any drafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin