Friday, December 11, 2009

Can you find me the photo of the kissing of Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightely in the 3rd movie of the Pirates?

Can you find me the photo of the kissing of Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightely in the 3rd movie of the Pirates of Carribean?Can you find me the photo of the kissing of Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightely in the 3rd movie of the Pirates?
I downloaded 2 little pics of them kissing right after they got married on the ship - the pics are not very big - well, the one is about one and a half inches square and the other is about 3-4 inches long and about 1-1%26amp;1/2 inches tall. If you want me to email them to you, let me know %26amp; I will.


Oh, the one also has writing on it - something about their love can survive the roughest storms or something like that.... let me know





yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!Can you find me the photo of the kissing of Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightely in the 3rd movie of the Pirates?
Closest thing I could find





http://www.pirates3news.com/upload/kiss.鈥?/a>
  • loan rates
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin