Saturday, December 5, 2009

Who is better jonny depp or orlando bloom?

pirates of the carabeinWho is better jonny depp or orlando bloom?
I gotta go with Johnny Depp.





I like Orlando Bloom well enough, I suppose, but he's still relatively young as an actor. He's making some good choices, but only time will tell how it all plays out. He seems like he has a good head on his shoulders, though...





Here's what I like about Johnny Depp, though: When he started out, he was pigeonholed as a pretty-boy, teen idol guy. They tried to give him those kinds of jobs, market him that way, etc, and he refused. He could've just ridden the teen idol train for as long as it would carry him, made a bunch of money (and cheesy, pop-fluff movies), and then faded into obscurity. Instead, he chose to reject the teen idol thing, and took serious movies, independent movies, experimental movies, and anything that he found artistically interesting. He chose craft and substance over fame and fortune.





Of course, as a result, he's gotten more fame and fortune than he would've otherwise... but he did it the right way. I respect him as a craftsman. He has transcended ';actor'; and become an ';artist.';





Orlando may go the same route, but it's still too early to make the call.





If, however, you're really asking who's cuter (or some other teen girl type concern)... Well, I don't know. I'm a guy -- a straight guy -- so I'm not really into dudes. However, if I was a girl, I guess I'd still lean toward Depp. Orlando's build is a little too thin and girly...Who is better jonny depp or orlando bloom?
Johnny Depp for sure !!!!! Orlando is just really good replacement !


But Johnny is really really IT ! He's cool and seems to be sort of a responsible type person !!!!
I like Orlando better but Johnny is definitely nothing to turn from!
Johnny Depp by far. Orlando Bloom is talented and hansome but Johnny takes the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin