Friday, December 11, 2009

Is johnny Depp cutier than Orlando Bloom?

In the movie PotC 1%26amp;2Is johnny Depp cutier than Orlando Bloom?
In a different dirty kind of way..But they're both HOTIs johnny Depp cutier than Orlando Bloom?
Of course he is !!
indeed.
Of course!Johnny Depp is definitely cutier than Orlando Bloom.
Of course Depp is better looking... no matter what he's in... plus he's a better actor too...
OH YEAH.
Johnny likes it in the booty. ARRRR!
with all my life


(((((((yes)))))))
mais oui ma cherie
i dont know about cuter but sexier ,hotter , hunkahunka oh yea johnny is definetly that over orlando
I haven't seen those movies. But, I can tell you....Johnny Depp has it all over Orlando Bloom. I don't see why Orlando is considered so sexy. I really don't find him all that attractive.





Even grungey.....as in Pirates of the Caribbean....Johnny Depp is smokin!
I don't think so because Johnny Depp is too old to be cute anyway.
i like dem both but i think orlando is cutier....
yes he is!
Orlando is ok but Johnny is much much much fitter and more manly mmmmmmm
well orlando is cuter but depp is a really good actor but my guys cuter![orlando]
Definitely
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ohhh I'd have to go with Orlando Bloom over Depp this time. They are both very handsome men, but Bloom has just got those eyes and that face and that curly hair, I just LOVE to run my fingers through it. Whew!! .... Mercy!! Johnny Depp is gorgeous, but Bloom just has that little something extra, I don't know what it is, but he has it, no doubt!!
He is. And a better aktor 2.
  • loan rates
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin