Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Who's hotter, Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom?

who would you most likely jump at and never want to let go of ?Who's hotter, Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom?
Johnny Depp, YummyWho's hotter, Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom?
Well, to be honest.. as much as I absolutely adore Johnny Depp.. I never found him hot in real life. I actually think that he looks terrible in real life. I only find his look to be good in a couple of movies like in Sweeney Todd and a couple of others. Orlando Bloom on the other hand is someone I would definitely like to take home to the family and I would never ever want to let go of him.





Never found Johnny Depp in that way, but then again.. always loved him. Would be seriously awesome and interesting to get to date him or even hang out with him and meet him but.. he's just not really my type.





Cheers!
oooh, orlando bloom. mmmmm.
*johnny depp
Daaaaaang.


Johnny Depp. He just is.
Johnny Depp, no contest!!!!!!!!!
Johnny Depp,
JOHNNY DEPP.
there both hideous.
I'd have to say Orlando Bloom.


鈾?blondy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin