Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I purchased a Mandevilla plant a month ago and it was blooming profusely until a week ago. Now just the vine?

is growing but I no longer have flowers. Can anyone help?





Thanks.I purchased a Mandevilla plant a month ago and it was blooming profusely until a week ago. Now just the vine?
That happened with my Bougainvillea. I planted it last June. It was blooming and continued to bloom for about 2 months. Then it just got long stems, and has never to this day bloomed again! I think I will do what the other response says and fertilize it. I hope you get help with yours.I purchased a Mandevilla plant a month ago and it was blooming profusely until a week ago. Now just the vine?
Try a fertilizer like 10-20-10 every 2 weeks to promote blooming until fall approaches, then cut back to a few times before you get cold weather.





Hope this helps!
  • loan rates
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin