Wednesday, December 2, 2009

OMG!!!!!!!!! who doesn't think orlando bloom is hot and is a great actor?

I LOVVVVVVVVE ORLANDO BLOOOOMM!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!! who doesn't think orlando bloom is hot and is a great actor?
not me =) i think he's HOTTT and he's a GREAT ACTOR =)OMG!!!!!!!!! who doesn't think orlando bloom is hot and is a great actor?
yeah he is vey attractive thank god hes no longer going out with ugly kate bosworth he could do waaay better
Two words...mmmm...mmmm...


He is so tasty that I have to watch his movies at least three times just to get the whole plot, since I spend most of the time drooling over him.


It may be a hereditary thing. My 11 year old daughter thinks he is great too.
i think my nose is too big to like anyone more than TJ
Hell yeah!
True dat! Love to look too!
He's definitely a pretty one, that's for sure.





I'm not too keen on his acting sometimes, but I have high respect for him wanting to back away from big hollywood movies and focus on lower-budget movies so that he can work on his acting skills (his words, not mine).
I liked him as Legolas but the movies he did after were a turn-off because he looked kind of a sissy, specially besides Eric Bana or even Brad Pitt.


And he's not a talented actor, he's more of a commercial actor.





Sorry but not everyone pays attention to the pretty one.
sorta
Yes, I love him too, he is a hottie!!!!! I wouldn't call his acting amazing, like Johnny Depp's, but Orlando is definetely good.
Orlando is so hot !!!!!!!!
HE is dreamy... lol i love his eyes and his accent I love his character in ';pirates'; movies. Id love to do plenty to him haha =]
ok, I think he is a good actor and he is yet to give us his best performances, but sorry girls, I don't think he is hot, he is good looking, but not hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin