Saturday, December 5, 2009

Who's hotter: Brad Pitt or Orlando Bloom?

Brad pitt in benjamin button or Orlando bloom in lord of the rings and Pirates of the CarribeanWho's hotter: Brad Pitt or Orlando Bloom?
ORLANDO BLOOM!!!!! I used to think Brad Pitt was hot....but then Orlando came along.....mmmmm. He's sexy with that long blond hair in lord of the rings!!!!Who's hotter: Brad Pitt or Orlando Bloom?
I haven't seen a lot of Brad Pitt movies. Only like ';Oceans'; 12, 13, %26amp; 14. And maybe a few more, but not ';Button'; yet. I've only seen Bloom in ';Pirates of the Caribbean.';





I think Brad Pitt is really hot without the scruff.
Orlando Bloom. Definately.
BRAD PITTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!














to get the first issue of my fashion magazine for free go to:


www.ellieglamour.wetpaint.com
Orlando Bloom. =]]
Orlando Bloom.
100% with orlando bloom


;D
Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp
Neither!
Orlando Bloom, Brad Pitt doesnt do anything for me.
Orlando Bloom. Brad Pitt just doesn't float my boat . . .
Orlando Bloom, he's so so much sexier %26lt;33
ME and you ain't seen me yet so dont think or make bad comments,I am an angel.
brad pitt





orlando bloom looks funny
Brad Pitt.
Brad Pitt.
Brad Pitt,i honestly don't get the whole Orlando thing.


No offence to his fans.
brad pitt
Me
Matter of opinion.. the one you like best and prefer is the right answer to your question..
I honestly never thought much or either one of them. I like Ben Affleck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin