Friday, December 11, 2009

Lord Of The Rings question. Legolas && Orlando Bloom!?

Hey! Does anyone know the type of contacts Orlando Bloom wore to make his eyes blue in the movie and where can I get his bow and arrow kit (real for archery) because I want to use it as my bow and arrow in the sport of archery.Lord Of The Rings question. Legolas %26amp;%26amp; Orlando Bloom!?
I don't know about the contacts, but I found a couple websites that sell the bow %26amp; arrow.


http://www.bowstick.com/modifiedmirkwood鈥?/a>


http://www.buildabow.com/legolasbow.htmlLord Of The Rings question. Legolas %26amp;%26amp; Orlando Bloom!?
Well, when I bought the original DVD, there was a catalog of some LOTR stuff included. There were jewelries and things that were seen in the movie, like Arwen's tiara, The Ring itself and even some weapons like Aragorn's sword. However, there was no bow and arrow kit, and if there was, I doubt it would be a working one. Also no contact lenses.
lol. no. i'm pretty sure his was specially designed for the movie i doubt they sale it. it's somewhat dangerous and New Line probably wouldn't want to get sued. but you could just buy one and decorate it to look like his.





and i'm sure any blue contacts will do just fine. lol.
  • loan rates
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin